Poor matchmaking ruins this game for me

This is unacceptable. One match feels unwinnable, the next feels like a walk in the park. For killer and solo survivor this is true. SWF is the only semi-exception because you have control over how good your teammates are.

Add more ranks if you must. Expand it to rank 40 or something. There's too many weak players getting matched with strong players. Balancing becomes impossible when you factor that in.

I'd like to know exactly the kind of skill I'll be going against when I come into a match, instead of always guessing. MMR would fix all of this like it does other games, but you know: "Too complicated!"

Comments

  • @danielmaster87 said:

    This is unacceptable. One match feels unwinnable, the next feels like a walk in the park. For killer and solo survivor this is true. SWF is the only semi-exception because you have control over how good your teammates are.

    Add more ranks if you must. Expand it to rank 40 or something. There's too many weak players getting matched with strong players. Balancing becomes impossible when you factor that in.

    I'd like to know exactly the kind of skill I'll be going against when I come into a match, instead of always guessing. MMR would fix all of this like it does other games, but you know: "Too complicated!"

    Their new MMR isn't ready yet, eta unknown. So the flawed system is still in use, and is being aggravated by far too few killers to go around. Especially enough red rank killers to take on the better survivors.