Adept Help
So I've been trying to get an adept achievements, to beginI've been trying to get Freddy, and its so ######### tedious that I need some help.
So I've been trying to get an adept achievements, to beginI've been trying to get Freddy, and its so ######### tedious that I need some help.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I guess best way is to derank to green ranks.
then focus on 2 survs until they are out, hook both 3 times. After that play with the remaining 2. hook them, but before sacrificing, make sure to get to get enough hits, slug for that.
if you wanna be sure, try to get them to have 3 gens done and search for hatch, or use an offering for hatch placement. If you know where it is, the last surv pretty much doesn’t have a chance.
except for keys. Pray for no keys I guess... but even then in green ranks it might be enough even when last one gets out.
The best way to get adept is usually tunnel out 2 survivors before they pop 3-4 gens. At that point, play it safe, defend your gens and slug looking for hatch. Also make sure to use full use of your perks. It helps to integrate them into your normal build to help you get used to them.
thx
You can sluggear, that serves a lot to gain pressure, do not chase the survivors so much, follow them up to a maximum of 1:30 minutes, so that you get a +2 put offerings of 100% blood points, take advantage of your perks now that with Freddy his perks are not so good (for example Blood warren without noed is difficult, just like remember me) and if you don't get it the first time it doesn't matter, if you lose, you go down to ranks much easier to finish to get the achievement since in red ranges it is difficult due to the gen-rush.