21,500 Iridescent Shards? Guys... really?

Ok, let me start off by saying that I absolutely adore this game. I really do. I’ve bought every dlc, save for the most recent one. Just waiting on some things, first. Now, on to the matter at hand: 21,500 iridescent shards for the Mr. Puddles outfit?! WHY?! I genuinely don’t understand this. I first started playing back in 2016, if I remember correctly. Not exactly sure when the shards were introduced, but the point I’m trying to make still stands. The number of shards required to purchase this outfit is WAY too high. The most I think I have ever had was 7,000-something. I usually spend those on various abilities. I really hate to complain about stuff you guys do. I love how dedicated you are to your fan base; I love how you put everything you have into making original and fresh content; I especially love how you allow your fan base to design unique outfits for the game. Seriously, you guys are amazing. But this... we had no warning this was coming. No time to save shards for this. Guys, if I had known this outfit was for sure coming back around this time, I would have sacrificed many hours of sleep to grind these out. Which, is saying a lot. Considering I work ridiculously long hours. Last pay period, I worked over 120 hours. Perks of being an essential worker in the midst of a global pandemic. Yay... Anyways, all I’m saying is maybe just give us a chance to buy the outfit with Auric Cells or something. Hell, cut the original creator in on some unique stuff as a reward for allowing this to happen. Forgive me, but I don’t know the ins and outs of your agreements that you may or may not make them sign. Either way, help a guy out and make another way. Please, I beg you.

Comments

  • Outfit isn’t going anywhere, you can still save for it, most outfits are priced at that anyway. Those who got it free did so by getting through the rift. Anything else? Because honestly be happy that they are in the store.

  • It was completely free in one of the rifts a little while back, you missed your chance to get it. I am actually very surprised that they even brought these outfits back. I usually rail on the devs but I genuinely like that they brought these back, and didn't take advantage by making them buyable with auric cells.

  • Believe me, I would have bought the outfit. There were... things going on in my family that required my attention more. The past two years have been extremely hard. To include this year. Not trying to make excuses, but rather better explain my position.