Good work with the moris
Well done, seriously.
Now hey can stay out of the annoying state, for a future rework maybe (?)
Btw well done, you've listened to the community ๐
Well done, seriously.
Now hey can stay out of the annoying state, for a future rework maybe (?)
Btw well done, you've listened to the community ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I said this in another post that I get it, but it's a really awkward feeling for everyone involved when the last survivors are incapacitated and aren't in second hook state while I have a mori daily (and/or just want a cool animation to end the match).