Evil Incarnate is Evilly difficult
So for some reason I decided to try and get Evil Incarnate today. Despite having to depip every time I tried it, there was one really annoying thing that I noticed.
Why can't you grab survivors out of lockers with Tombstone?
It's been 4 YEARS since this achievement was released. 4 YEARS. I would've had this achievement ages ago if people couldn't just hop in a locker to ruin your Evil Incarnate.
Comments
IMHO Judith's full tombstone should be buffed to allow locker and ground moris.
BUT: Stalking required is increased, meaning when ran together with tuft of hair (The ONLY way to use Judith's tombstone) you need to stalk all 4 survivors completely (and not just 3 and a half).
Myers can no longer lunge when Judith's Tombstone is equipped. (So you can't insta-down someone in a loop with EW3's extendo lunge and then tombstone them on the ground)
Tombstoning someone now consumes a PWYF stack.
I think this would be a fair compromise. You can now locker and ground mori but hitting EW3 takes longer and by running Judith's you're forfeiting some of your chase potential. If you manage to literally stalk every last drop out of survivors and the game hasn't finished yet I think you deserve becoming a murder machine because the survivors screwed up.