Was survivor r6 on 12/10/2020 - didn't play until yesterday (12/13/2020). Got the rank update that says I was pushed back to r9 - went to play and I was r13 ๐ ๐ ๐
Happened to me last month. Ended month at 4, rank reset me back to 5, played bunch of matches and at end of session was a 6, next time I logged in couple days later I was a 9.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This happened to me too! I was a rank 5 survivor and got pushed to a rank 9.
Happened to me last month. Ended month at 4, rank reset me back to 5, played bunch of matches and at end of session was a 6, next time I logged in couple days later I was a 9.
@wonderlandcandy @ExclusiveB I've messaged you both to get further information.
Rank 5 is supposed to be pushed back to 9