Ruin + Undying? Let’s take it a step further!
Ruin + Undying + Midwich.
Aaaaaand now you’re unstoppable! Go ahead, try that D-tier killer you’ve been itching to play. You’ll do just fine! 😈
Ruin + Undying + Midwich.
Aaaaaand now you’re unstoppable! Go ahead, try that D-tier killer you’ve been itching to play. You’ll do just fine! 😈
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They took me here, I didn't want to be here.
I do all bones now. Half the games I clear all bones on my own. Even on midwich.
It really sucks now for killers who tries to use NOED or other ruin perks.
If the game goes to the end, I almost always clear it.
Been working totems so much, some maps I don't even need a map or perks. I already know where it's at.
Needs more Thrill of the Hunt