"Underdog" or "Underrated" Killers From Films You'd Like In DBD?

I'd have to go with Baby from The Devil's Rejects/House of 1000 Corpse.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3EF63p3v-I


Warning: This scene is a tad bit gruesome, but not over the top :) <3

Comments

  • Carrie

    Vroom, vroom ...... screeeeeeeeeeech! ——> Flat Survivor

  • Any member of that family would be good. Especially the older brother.

    I would like to see Bagul or ‘Mr Boogie’ from Sinister.

    with the inclusion of our short friend Victor, you could do one of the puppets from Puppet Master as well. The skins could be for any of the various puppets from the movie franchise. Hooking would still be an issue though.

    staying on the diminutive side, any of the little demons from the Ghoulies franchise could be done as well. Again, the skins could be any number of them

  • Todd Howard is a good killer

  • Sam from Trick or Treat

  • If we're counting video games than Jack Baker from Resident Evil 7. Talking movies, Pumkinhead from well... Pumkinhead, would also be cool.