In-game Block button not working

A dozen times now, I'll block someone in game and they won't get blocked. I'm having to resort to steam blocking bc of this.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • Can you explain exactly what you mean please?

  • @Mandy said:

    Can you explain exactly what you mean please?

    If it's the same problem as i have: The button "Block" in the scoreboard screen doesn't change to "Unblock" anymore after you clicked on it, so we don't get a confirmation that the specific person is really blocked.

  • And it still definitely doesn't work. I block someone and i still see them write in the scoreboard chat.

  • @Mandy said:

    Can you explain exactly what you mean please?

    The block button in the game doesn't work. Well it works for console but not PC players that cheat with hacks.

  • Block someone seems to do nothing on Pc either. The person won’t register as blocked.