killer can hook two survs a the same time... Bug or Cheat

https://youtu.be/CXpHmrvzZgs


when i god hooked my mate were hooked at the same time..

he couldnt move and was hit down..

pls fix or ban him

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • I had the same issue with a friend. She was downed. Killer downed me too and when he hooked me, my friend got hooked as well and I saw the same thing you showed in your video.

  • @FuriousLS said:

    https://youtu.be/CXpHmrvzZgs

    when i god hooked my mate were hooked at the same time..

    he couldnt move and was hit down..

    pls fix or ban him

    Maybe I'm just blind but, I'm not seeing a double hook as you're describing. I'm seeing you get hooked, then I hear another Survivor get hit (I assume the Nurse pulled off a Blink hit because I hear a quiet shriek just before the Survivor scream).

  • I've seen this bug happening a couple of times now.