Do perks and hexes work with Victor?

For example, if a hex like haunted ground gets broken and you're running around with Victor, does the perk still work or just with Charlotte? I'm assuming just Charlotte but I didn't want to throw on perks if they're not going to work.

Comments

  • Perks are tied to Charlotte, while Victor is more like a remote controlled hatchet and does not count as a basic attack. Perks that directly affect the killer won't work while controlling Victor, but perks that affect survivors or the environment still do.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    No, Victor isn't considered a killer, so perks don't work with him.

    Ok, makes sense. I figured as much. And honestly I'm glad because that would make the twins incredibly op!

  • @SweetTerror said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1816973#Comment_1816973

    Ok, makes sense. I figured as much. And honestly I'm glad because that would make the twins incredibly op!

    Just consider Victor and everything he does as your power.

  • @Decarcassor said:

    Perks are tied to Charlotte, while Victor is more like a remote controlled hatchet and does not count as a basic attack. Perks that directly affect the killer won't work while controlling Victor, but perks that affect survivors or the environment still do.


    "Remote controlled hatchet" is the most apt description I've heard for this little snot.


    He's like a little drone, and Charlotte can't move cause she's holding the controller.