You know, as broken as pallet stuns are right now...
It certainly feels nice not to have to take Enduring on every single killer not named Nurse
Much more room for variety.
Still, kinda curious how Spirit Fury feels when it's actually working.
It certainly feels nice not to have to take Enduring on every single killer not named Nurse
Much more room for variety.
Still, kinda curious how Spirit Fury feels when it's actually working.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm all down for the smaller pallet hitboxes but I feel bad when a pallet hits me in the face and nothing happens to me. Sure it is a nice change but I will be glad when it works as intended, assuming they keep the fixed pallet hitboxes.
I just wish they'd be consistent since I've stunned a killer and taken 5 steps only to be hit/downed. While other times I drop the pallet hear the killer get stunned and take a few steps and the killer tp's right behind me. they get a hit on me while stunned and then get tp'd back and stunned at the pallet.
Sometimes you can drop a pallet from the midway point and other times you've got to be several steps past it and the killer gts too far for you to drop the pallet then.