Good morning!!!<3 Head Bobbing Piggy
Good morning survivors and killers I hope you all have a wonderful day! All be on so keep an eye out for the head bobbing piggy <3
Good morning survivors and killers I hope you all have a wonderful day! All be on so keep an eye out for the head bobbing piggy <3
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Must. Nod. To. Da. Beat.......
Wholesomeness? On this forum?
Thank you. May your snoot be booped.
Aww you're welcome and yes all the boops please <3
So sorry key holder that died to a trap :( Hope you have better luck next time <3
Right back at you, kind sir/madam ๐
Yes <3 I'm also trying to dance as well now lol definitely interested but also fun!
Happy booped snootsies to ya! ๐๐ฝ๐ฝ๐
Thank you <3 Madam but I like head bobbing piggy :)
I am fond of the delicate crouching spin move while on a hill. Always brings a crowd! :)
All have to give that a try :) I like hooking then crouching, backing up side to side, head bobbing, then spinning out and away.
Oh so FIY if you see me and need flashlight stuns all stop so you can get them <3
I might try that! Perhaps I'll vary it a lil and back-up bobbing until they cannot see me anymore. For once the Corn might be useful......
The way survivors are just stopping and staring at my crazy is awesome lol
I do not like trying to dance on indoor maps lol
Yes!!! Thank you <3
Good morning! All the boops coming your way ๐
Yes all the boops <3
๐ฅฐ๐ฅฐ Love these kinds of threads.
Have a good morning and a great day, Iโll be on the lookout for you.
Your offerings please the head bobbing piggy thank you <3
Since I'm grinding out the rift this is the least stressful way. All probably post daily and keep adding some much needed kindness<3 Make sure to boop the snoot!
Just had the laggiest and funniest game of my life! Thank you Dwight for booping the snoot <3
Ok going to take a break for lunch all make a new post if I play later as piggy but if not tomorrow morning for sure. Have a great day everyone!