So many lag spikes in so many crucial moments

Whenever the hell i get a new status effect the game has to give me a lag spike.

Doctor shocks me for a first time, lag spike.

Freddy snare touches me, lag spike.

I dead hard, lag spike.

Huntress hatchet with any addon hits me, lag spike.


Why do these lag spikes keep happening I can't recall how many times i've lost chases purely cause of them, is there any way to get rid of theM?

Comments

  • If you're on console there's really nothing you can do. If you're on pc though, you could try disable your steam overlay. That helped me get a bit more fps. You can try overclocking your gpu+cpu.

  • @slim0b said:

    Whenever the hell i get a new status effect the game has to give me a lag spike.

    Doctor shocks me for a first time, lag spike.

    Freddy snare touches me, lag spike.

    I dead hard, lag spike.

    Huntress hatchet with any addon hits me, lag spike.

    Why do these lag spikes keep happening I can't recall how many times i've lost chases purely cause of them, is there any way to get rid of theM?

    Welcome to (previous gen) console DbD

    :D

    It's because DbD is very poorly optimized.Only way to get rid of those FPS drops right now is to get a next gen console/better hardware.