Guide for the spirit?

Can someone provide me a guide for spirit or some advanced tipps?

She was a lot of fun while in the low ranks, but now that I slowly climb up....... once ruin is gone all I can do is tunnel and camp and hope that survivors fall for it....

I also have problems when I am trying to take advantage of BBQ and leave the hook. You can only guess roughly where they are and if they are clever, they can avoid you in phase walk form. With the insane CD, you are now a 110% killer who needs to wait 20 sec now. If another survivor was close to the hook, you lose all your momentum instantly.

Another big problem I found is that the scratch marks drop on the floor with a delay, clever survivors can use this and completely scrwe you over by walking back in their own tracks etc

Comments

  • @DeadByFlashlight

    Here are my builds 

    rancor + sloppy butcher + nurse + relenting

    rancor + haunted ground + ruin + relenting 

    They have been really helpful for me, especially when I am dealing with gen rush. Rancor would notify me if a survivor is close to the hook. Also sloppy butcher with nurse calling is amazing because the survivor take longer to heal which give you more time to find them
  • I've been playing her on all of my matches at Rank 1 (at least the ones that i mannaged to play after several minutes of waiting), she is perk dependant but with a proper build and enough personal Skill, she is a Top Tier killer able to rekt survivors like Nurse (Nurse end chases faster but very good survivors can still waste your time).

    Best build that i used so far:Predator, Ruin, Nurses Calling, Make Your Choice.

    Predator - Mandatory perk, u need it to be able to catch survivors even while chasing with your power (u need lv 3 Predator to make it useful tho), this perk also makes u a BROKEN killer at some maps with a white floor like Hospital and The Game.

    Ruin - What did u expect? Even Nurse gets gen rushed without Ruin...

    Nurses Calling - I was using Rancor while i didnt have better perks, a survivor were healing underground when Rancor poped up and i went straight to that survivors for a easy hit. Since then i've been doing wonders with Nurses Calling. You cant see the aura while phasing, but u know were they are because your TR is 24m and NS has a 28m range, if u see someone behind a rock all u have to do is pretend that u didnt see them by looking to the other side or gen, then phase to their location.

    Make Your Choice - This perks gives u the real POWER and is almost as mandatory as Predator, it gives u the instadown needed to end chases much faster and puts that extra pressure on survivors, after a hook u usually wanna phase away, if u dont find anyone while MYC gets activated, u can quickly come back and insta down the savior or tunnel the hurted survivor.

    Those are the perks which will guide u to victory, if u dont know how to use her power properly by doing mind games and Fake Phasing, just ask for another guide on that.

  • @Iceman said:
    @DeadByFlashlight

    Here are my builds 

    rancor + sloppy butcher + nurse + relenting

    rancor + haunted ground + ruin + relenting 

    They have been really helpful for me, especially when I am dealing with gen rush. Rancor would notify me if a survivor is close to the hook. Also sloppy butcher with nurse calling is amazing because the survivor take longer to heal which give you more time to find them

    I dont know, either they power through ruin as if it doesnt exist or they instantly find ruin out of three totems and ignore the other two.

    I first started with ruin haunted BBQ and sloppy, now I switched to ruin haunted BBQ and MYC

    But as I said MYC hasnt worked poperly for me yet because of the 20 sec cd

    How does unrelenting help you at all? When I fail the spirit mindgame and miss the attack out of phase walk, then the survivor can loop me easily anyway because im a 110% killer^^

  • @Bug_Reporter said:
    I've been playing her on all of my matches at Rank 1 (at least the ones that i mannaged to play after several minutes of waiting), she is perk dependant but with a proper build and enough personal Skill, she is a Top Tier killer able to rekt survivors like Nurse (Nurse end chases faster but very good survivors can still waste your time).

    Best build that i used so far:Predator, Ruin, Nurses Calling, Make Your Choice.

    Predator - Mandatory perk, u need it to be able to catch survivors even while chasing with your power (u need lv 3 Predator to make it useful tho), this perk also makes u a BROKEN killer at some maps with a white floor like Hospital and The Game.

    Ruin - What did u expect? Even Nurse gets gen rushed without Ruin...

    Nurses Calling - I was using Rancor while i didnt have better perks, a survivor were healing underground when Rancor poped up and i went straight to that survivors for a easy hit. Since then i've been doing wonders with Nurses Calling. You cant see the aura while phasing, but u know were they are because your TR is 24m and NS has a 28m range, if u see someone behind a rock all u have to do is pretend that u didnt see them by looking to the other side or gen, then phase to their location.

    Make Your Choice - This perks gives u the real POWER and is almost as mandatory as Predator, it gives u the instadown needed to end chases much faster and puts that extra pressure on survivors, after a hook u usually wanna phase away, if u dont find anyone while MYC gets activated, u can quickly come back and insta down the savior or tunnel the hurted survivor.

    Those are the perks which will guide u to victory, if u dont know how to use her power properly by doing mind games and Fake Phasing, just ask for another guide on that.

    Mhm ok I havent got predator so far, I will test it once it appears :lol:

    Will give nurses calling a try too, worked very well on hag for me

    The problem I have with MYC is that most of the times the survivor will play extra stealthy after the unhook. This means that either you catch him right after the hook or myc is wasted. Now, since the power has 20 sec cd, do you walk away with 110% and then come back with phase walk at the right time?

    Another problem I had is that when I come back with phase walk I cant distinguish between the mix of scratchmarks around the hook. I basically have to go for the injured one because he is the only one with sound

  • If u dont see the survivor affected by MYC, go after the injured one, this is a BASIC about this perk, the affected survivor will often hide until it expires, meaning that someone wont be repairing a gen for a while, u can also get them walking around if u are lucky, happened to me many times already.

    Also dont use 100% of your power meter after hooking, it has a long cooldown but can be reduced if u mannage it properly, use it to get to a nearby gen or far enough for MYC to activate.

    About the scratch marks, use Predator, its a game changer for her.

  • The better option is to first hit them and than use the power, it's much easier to find them, when they stutter