Bug with Nea's hair!

I have recently encountered this situation and this is not the first time I have seen this bug...

2020-12-13_10-58-25.jpg 2020-12-13_10-58-44.jpg

Please fix this error

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • The same thing happened with Detective Tapps police badge

  • same problem and the issue is already reported from me,

    @etms51 said:

    Description: More often the hair of the Nea Karlsson is glitched into the soil of this map, the skin used is "Harajuku Graffiti Artist". (Video 1)

    Step by Step:

    1)I login into my account

    2)I click on the "Play as survivor" button on the main menu

    3)I click on the "Survivor" button and i choose the Nea Karlsson

    4)I enter into the lobby and i click on the "Ready" button

    5)The matchmaking is loading, during the matchmaking there is this survivor which is glitched the hair under the soil of this map. The skin is used as "Harajuku Graffiti Artist". (Video 1)

    Platform: PC

     How often does this occur: Always

    GPU: RTX 2070 super (the last update)

    OS: WIndows Home 10

    Size Monitor: 1920x1080 (Fullscreen)

    Processor: I7 9700

    Version game: 4.4.0

    Character used: Nea Karlsson

    Skin of Nea: Harajuku Graffiti Artist

    Video:

    Video 1 => https://clips.twitch.tv/InventiveProudRamenSwiftRage


    @MandyTalk you can closed this thread, and my report is checked.