Kinda Proud of Myself NGL

DeadByDaylight   12_12_2020 9_40_01 PM.png

Now, I'm normally a low purple rank Killer, I've just been grinding for Rift, which has required me to AFK for some lengths of time.

However, these guys were (based on their gameplay), a REALLY good SWF who were going for very ballsy but effective plays. I gave this last guy hatch, and I got flashlight saved twice. I'm also playing Clown with a suboptimal build.

Not here to brag or anything, who say "praise me" or whatever. Just feeling a small amount of pride for once in my life, so I might as well flaunt it, yeah?

Comments

  • Yayyy!! Good for you!! Winning against high ranks feels good, and they each had some good perks! Keep up the good work and good luck in your next matches :)!!!

  • Congrats,

    Alsways feels great to win against skilled opponents,doesn't it ^^


    P.S:I rather see some posts here and there with people being happy about certain things they did,rather than reading the 1727335th thread about Spirit,Noed,SWF etc. being OP