Should all killers have unique chase music?

I do not know if someone else spoke about this topic but I think that each killer should have their own chase music. I mean, because lately the most recent killers that have come out during these 2 years like Demogorgon, Deathslinger, Pyramid-Head, Blight and The Twins have a unique and wonderful chase music, others like The Hillbilly were recently added in their rework, I wonder if the clown will come with new chase music...

Comments

  • Flash! Ah-ah

    Savior of the universe

    Flash! Ah-ah

    He'll save every one of us

    Flash! Ah-ah

    He's a miracle

    Flash! Ah-ah

    King of the impossible

    He's for every one of us

    Stand for every one of us

    He saves with a mighty hand

    Every man, every woman

    Every child, it's the mighty Flash…

  • OMG YES they should have their own chase music and give the clown the Benny Hill theme song, Yakety Sax! LMAO

  • Does the Twins have their own chase music? I haven't noticed, don't have any time at all to play.