Weirdest game happened today

So I was playing Blight on lerys, facing console players, the game proceeds as usual, by the time I killed one survivor. So I was chasing David he jumps in the locker, I miss an attack but managed to grab him then all of the sudden he was stuck to me. his health didn't deplete. he was Healthy yet I was somehow carrying him, I couldn't even hook him. Literally for the rest of the game he was stuck to me. I couldn't even pick up any survivors when downed, I tried to get pallet stunned and failed. SO when the End game collapse began David was still stuck to me, however here whats weird The meg that was with the survivors left yet somehow made a notification at an undropped pallet, I go to it, only to get pallet stun and the David somehow escaped, while stuck to me. At this point I think it was Hacks, but I wanna know has this happened to anyone else before? If so let me know please, I'm confused on this

Comments

  • Something similar. I was the last survivor. I was carried by a hag. But I was hovering way higher than usual after she picked me up. Like floating in the air.


    She couldn't get me off. Couldn't drop me or hook me. She just carried me every where until I got disconnected.


    I was really bummed out I was disconnected. It was weird and funny. I was the last one alive and I had 3crows above me eventually.


    The game went on like that for about probably 3 -4 mins.

  • I had a weird situation as trapper when a Dwight jumped in a locker i did the full animation for pulling someone out, including grabbing Dwight, then he just appeared behind me looking as confused as I was.

  • okay thx I was wondering it was just me