Please fix the balancing system
Playing with the nurse has been a long journey in order to master it a minimum. I arrived rank10 with her.
But that's several games in which I find myself against people who are not at all at my level. And these people know it, some of them allow themselves to light taunt and tbag every mistake we make.
To give myself a little pleasure, I bought myself and switched to the blight (which is also another pair of handles to play). Again, I found myself with a balance completely off the ground.
The red ranked are a whole other league for some with sometimes several thousand hours on the counter. I respect that. But they shouldn't play with players who aren't red too. Maybe we should add as a parameter the number of hours in the balance.
I really love the game but the last few days have been particularly painful and frustrating.
Please do something about it.


Comments