Why haven't they fixed the main menu performance on console yet?
It's SO slow when you click on things in the main menu on console. The cursor movement speed when buying things in the bloodweb is also very slow. How come we've had this main menu performance on console for this long?
I think this is problematic as it sometimes makes me not wanting to play the game because of this.
Comments
Yes it's sad. If you're having fps issues before even getting into a match, something's seriously wrong with the game.
Bhvr doesn't optimize console players at all. Thata why.
Yeah but I mean they could at least optimize the main menu lol. It's just ridiculous at this point!
we console people dont matter
Buddy, we've been waiting 2 years for console optimization. We'll probably have to wait 2 more before they remember that previous gen consoles still exist.
True words :(
You can’t just say “console” in a post anymore. You need to be clearer, and specific, as this issue doesn’t exist on PS5.
Last gen is really low priority for them. It’s either current gen, Switch, or PC.
We console players are lower class citizens. I remember that they fixed the framerate almost completely after the Macmillan rework midchapter, and then immediately sent the frames back into hell when Blight came out, I wanna say.
Those weeks of being able to play the game without (common) stuttering and framedrops were bliss.