Hex Thrill of the Hunt

Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?
There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

Comments

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:
    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?
    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

    Must be a bug.

  • I was not aware of a range outside of the normal loud noise notification range. When did a range happen for THOTH?

  • It should not be a hex in the first place.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:
    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?
    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

    You always get that notification.

    I had to learn that in a game where some survivors found it funny to tapp the totem over the whole game and my screen exploded, no matter where I was

  • @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:
    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?
    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

    You always get that notification.

    I had to learn that in a game where some survivors found it funny to tapp the totem over the whole game and my screen exploded, no matter where I was

    You don't always get a notification. Some games you can go in, and if someone is too far out of range of you and touches the totem, you get 0 notification, and you can tell, because there will be times you lose a charge of thrill because of a dull totem and you don't get any notification.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:
    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?
    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

    You always get that notification.

    I had to learn that in a game where some survivors found it funny to tapp the totem over the whole game and my screen exploded, no matter where I was

    You don't always get a notification. Some games you can go in, and if someone is too far out of range of you and touches the totem, you get 0 notification, and you can tell, because there will be times you lose a charge of thrill because of a dull totem and you don't get any notification.

    Guess that notification got lost between all the other sound spamm going on during the game. I never noticed that there actually was a notification missing and the only time I missed notfications was when I played doc and everybody screamed like crazy :lol:

  • @Jack11803 said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:
    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?
    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

    Must be a bug.

    It is currently a bug with Thrill of the Hunt. I've played a few matches using the perk and never once received a notification.

  • @PigMainBigBrain said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:
    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?
    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

    You always get that notification.

    I had to learn that in a game where some survivors found it funny to tapp the totem over the whole game and my screen exploded, no matter where I was

    You don't always get a notification. Some games you can go in, and if someone is too far out of range of you and touches the totem, you get 0 notification, and you can tell, because there will be times you lose a charge of thrill because of a dull totem and you don't get any notification.

    Guess that notification got lost between all the other sound spamm going on during the game. I never noticed that there actually was a notification missing and the only time I missed notfications was when I played doc and everybody screamed like crazy :lol:

    You only get notified for hexes, dulls dont notify you until you lose a token. 
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:

    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?

    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

    You always get that notification.

    I had to learn that in a game where some survivors found it funny to tapp the totem over the whole game and my screen exploded, no matter where I was

    You don't always get a notification. Some games you can go in, and if someone is too far out of range of you and touches the totem, you get 0 notification, and you can tell, because there will be times you lose a charge of thrill because of a dull totem and you don't get any notification.

    Guess that notification got lost between all the other sound spamm going on during the game. I never noticed that there actually was a notification missing and the only time I missed notfications was when I played doc and everybody screamed like crazy :lol:

    You only get notified for hexes, dulls dont notify you until you lose a token. 

    I don't get notifications for hexes either.

  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:

    @DeadByFlashlight said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:

    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?

    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....

    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...

    You always get that notification.

    I had to learn that in a game where some survivors found it funny to tapp the totem over the whole game and my screen exploded, no matter where I was

    You don't always get a notification. Some games you can go in, and if someone is too far out of range of you and touches the totem, you get 0 notification, and you can tell, because there will be times you lose a charge of thrill because of a dull totem and you don't get any notification.

    Guess that notification got lost between all the other sound spamm going on during the game. I never noticed that there actually was a notification missing and the only time I missed notfications was when I played doc and everybody screamed like crazy :lol:

    You only get notified for hexes, dulls dont notify you until you lose a token. 

    I don't get notifications for hexes either.

    Rip, what platform?
  • @Dabrownman1812 said:
    PigMainBigBrain said:

    @Dabrownman1812 said:

    DeadByFlashlight said:

    @PigMainBigBrain said:
    
    @DeadByFlashlight said:
    
    @PigMainBigBrain said:
    
    Why isn't the range of effectiveness listed for this perk?
    
    There's tons of times where you can be out of range of the totem and not even get a notification.....
    
    I'm dying here...I'm literally dead...cmon now...
    
    
    
    You always get that notification.
    
    I had to learn that in a game where some survivors found it funny to tapp the totem over the whole game and my screen exploded, no matter where I was
    
    
    
    You don't always get a notification. Some games you can go in, and if someone is too far out of range of you and touches the totem, you get 0 notification, and you can tell, because there will be times you lose a charge of thrill because of a dull totem and you don't get any notification.
    
    
    
    Guess that notification got lost between all the other sound spamm going on during the game. I never noticed that there actually was a notification missing and the only time I missed notfications was when I played doc and everybody screamed like crazy :lol:
    

    You only get notified for hexes, dulls dont notify you until you lose a token. 

    I don't get notifications for hexes either.

    Rip, what platform?

    I'm on PC