Coming from PS4 to PC
EVERYTHING about DBD is better on PC. Better players, beautiful FPS, we have Bill and the list goes on and on, BUT....
I can't stand the freaking wait when I play killer for a single survivor to show up . I think there's roughly 50k people playing ATM. How is this even possible?
And I can't stand the post game chat. This was a feature I was jealous about when I was on PS4 and now I wish it didn't exist . Sometimes you get normal players with a GG or something else constructive. Other times it's EEEEEZZZZZZZ, DUUUUUUUDDDDDD, BABY KILLER (even if I get 3 kills) and other bullshit . Now I just type GG and get the ######### out before anyone can say anything.
Waiting times for a killer match and post chat are my only complaints coming from PS4 . I hit rank 1 every season on killer and survivor on PS4 (not that hard to do) . Let's see how I fair here. Those wait times for killer though. Devs! Please fix this
I also play killer survivor 50/50
I can't stand the freaking wait when I play killer for a single survivor to show up . I think there's roughly 50k people playing ATM. How is this even possible?
And I can't stand the post game chat. This was a feature I was jealous about when I was on PS4 and now I wish it didn't exist . Sometimes you get normal players with a GG or something else constructive. Other times it's EEEEEZZZZZZZ, DUUUUUUUDDDDDD, BABY KILLER (even if I get 3 kills) and other bullshit . Now I just type GG and get the ######### out before anyone can say anything.
Waiting times for a killer match and post chat are my only complaints coming from PS4 . I hit rank 1 every season on killer and survivor on PS4 (not that hard to do) . Let's see how I fair here. Those wait times for killer though. Devs! Please fix this
I also play killer survivor 50/50
Comments
Check other threads lol.. i've pasted the same reply 3 times already.. double BP event going on, EZ mode killer = no survivors playing
Jelaous about the chat? Oh boy, you did not know what you wanted. Also hi, and good to have you on PC!
Survivors are bigger tryhards on PC, thats the only disadvantage