So tired of running gen defense perks
Yea I get it I could just not run them but then I'll have 5 minutes games no matter how short the chases are I wish base gen regression was stronger because rn its Atrocious barely worth kicking the gens
Yea I get it I could just not run them but then I'll have 5 minutes games no matter how short the chases are I wish base gen regression was stronger because rn its Atrocious barely worth kicking the gens
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Base gen regression should be buffed for sure, either by giving the kicking more impact, addressing gen tapping or increasing base regression.
Bear in mind that no Killer except maybe Nurse is equipped to deal with a good team of 4 without any regression, it´s by design.