HOW WOULD YOU CHANGE: Detective's Hunch
HOW WOULD YOU CHANGE
is a mini-thread series which I've created in order for the community to tell and explain how they would change things in the game.
Today's pick: Detective's Hunch
Tagged:
Trusted
HOW WOULD YOU CHANGE
is a mini-thread series which I've created in order for the community to tell and explain how they would change things in the game.
Today's pick: Detective's Hunch
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Maybe increase the duration slightly, other than that, I wouldn't really change it. It's a good perk as it is.
Increasing the duration is the only buff you could give it. I don't remember if this perk is map-wide or not, but if it isn't then I guess that's another way I'd buff it. It doesn't really need buffs though, it has its uses.
One of the few Perks i'd change nothing about.
What are the other perks you'd change nothing about?
Bond, Urban Evasion, Open-Handed, Left Behind, Lithe, Alert, Babysitter, Any Means Necessary, Red Herring, For The People, Soul Guard, Lightborn, Hex: Ruin, Barbecue & Chili, Blood Warden, Surveillance, Bamboozle, Coulrophobia, Pop Goes The Weasel, Spirit Fury, Mad Grit, Dark Devotion, Infectious Fright & Dragon's Grip.
There are some i'd like to change & some i'm not sure about, so i only listed those i know for sure i'd leave as is.