Reworked Autohaven map - can't infect exit gate levers as Plague

There seems to be an invisible wall blocking off my projectiles whenever I try to infect the exit gate lever as Plague. This clearly wasn't the case before the update so either this has to be an undocumented change or a bug.

I'm playing on pc/Steam by the way.

Tagged: ModPending

Comments

  • Actually you can't do anything as Killer in some radius around gates, placing traps as Trapper, Nightmare, Hag, releasing Victor as Twins, infecting buttons as Plague etc.

    Maybe it's bug or it's some hidden debuff for Killer since 4.4.0, who knows.

  • Yeah also can't place dream snares within about 5 meters of the gate

  • Doesn't seem like this was addressed at all during the latest hotfix. is this even on their radar?

  • @Canas we're having trouble reproducing this - I'm in a match now and Plague is able to puke on the exit gates switch. Do you have a video or anything to show what is happening?