Survivors who are super immersed are super boring
Please just play the ######### game
Please just play the ######### game
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wut?
We do. And we win. Thats why you dont like it.
In most of my games, i have more bp than the killer or my teammates, because i am the one doing gens and going for unhooks, and breaking totems. I just dont get in a chase if i can help it.
How is that not playing the game, can you explain?
We just need a perk to counter that, if only there was a perk that removed Terror Radius... HMM.
Nope, it does not happen.
I'm not gonna try and play the game against a Deathslinger, Spirit or Nurse, because those killers will down you without trying and without any way for survivors to counter you in a chase, so enjoy playing hide and seek and seeing gens pop, because I'm definitely not gonna be playing your game if I can avoid it.