It's Time to nerf Haunted Ground

We all know now Haunted Ground is Meta basically a staple perk in the killers handbook to bring.. 100% guaranteed to be seen and I'd give or say 80% chance secessful.

So yeah it is time to nerf it.
It should be reduced to 1 totem and apply the expose effect to only one survivor not all for the maximum of 15 seconds

There is no reason you should be rewarded for doing no work and if you can't catch a survivor in 15 seconds that can be 1 hit. you do not deserve the kill

I say this perk needs a nerf because it's a crutch. 

Comments

  • This sounds like a one sided Survivor argument. I think it's fine I've used it a few times and only ever get 1 person with it but it is nice to punish survivors that Only hunt totems. And it take longer than 15 seconds to catch survivors depending upon the map and area. If you can't hide or juke the killer for more than 60 seconds then that's to bad. The perk shouldn't be nerfed because you don't like getting downed. It's a gamble perk for killers and survivors. Killers have a limited amount of time to take advantage and survivors have a limited amount of time to evade. The only time I think I could ever get multiple people with this perk is if I'm carrying someone and people try to body block.