Could white trousers be added as a cosmetic for Ace?

Fashion might seem pretty unimportant right now but hey, might as well ask. Could we please have white trousers for my boy Ace? Obviously very low priority but I'd like to see this nonetheless.

Hope you all have lovely days!

Comments

  • As an item that doesn't cost real money, then sure. I'm surprised that they aren't on every male survivor already given the simplicity of an item like that.

    Edit : For now, the Lady Killer Loafers are the closest thing to that. They're basically a pair of white pants

  • @Saltjar34 said:

    As an item that doesn't cost real money, then sure. I'm surprised that they aren't on every male survivor already given the simplicity of an item like that.

    Edit : For now, the Lady Killer Loafers are the closest thing to that. They're basically a pair of white pants

    Yeah, even if it was just a recolour of the default ones, I'd still be happy.