Hatch + Piggy RBT = ???

Ok so I was pig. 3 Survs left and 1 has RBT. One of them keys out and I stomp the hatch which powers the remaining gen. Why, then, didn’t the RBT activate. She just causally booty-scoots her way out the exit, scoring herself some free headgear in the process!


Doesn’t closing the hatch count as popping gens for other perks? Or am I mixing that up with the “powering exit gate” effect?

Comments

  • Exactly, the Gens dont get powered.

    See Adrenaline and NOED as reference:

    Once the Exit Gates  are powered, if there is a Dull Totem remaining on the Map, this Hex is applied to it.

    Instantly heal one Health State  and sprint at 150 % of your normal Running speed for 5 seconds when the Exit Gates  are powered.


    Those Perks need the Exit Gates to be powered, which means they will activate when the Hatch is closed and EGC starts. RBTs dont activate, since no Gen got done.