Why do survivors say killers dont know how to play

Like bro I'm a no life gamer w 178d 10h 39m played but I dont know how to play but you masters the game in 6d 21h 51m but I'm the bad one with 1k as clown for archives challenge

Comments

  • @TripleSteal said:

    Ok.

    Ik no reason for the post but here it is

  • @onemind said:

    Like bro I'm a no life gamer w 178d 10h 39m played but I dont know how to play but you masters the game in 6d 21h 51m but I'm the bad one with 1k as clown for archives challenge

    Trust me Survivors don't know how to play the game either. I've been solo with so many teams that just play right into the killers hands. mind you camping and tunneling has been really bad this week It's more the survivor teams that cause the loss then the killer.


    Yeah it can be killers playing toxic too but trust me as someone who plays both, there are a ton of toxic survivor teams out there too.

  • @Ryan489x said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/213000/why-do-survivors-say-killers-dont-know-how-to-play

    Trust me Survivors don't know how to play the game either. I've been solo with so many teams that just play right into the killers hands. mind you camping and tunneling has been really bad this week It's more the survivor teams that cause the loss then the killer.

    Yeah it can be killers playing toxic too but trust me as someone who plays both, there are a ton of toxic survivor teams out there too.

    Yea but like I didn't bother them and apparently I'm the bad one yea ok they got 1 flashlight Save because they found it so didn't know they had 1

  • Simple answer everyone's a critic who have only two rating scales good and bad. Your the antagonist to there game so your the person at fault. Yes its dumb but logic is often lost when emotions run high.