Please, PLEASE! Make a DC count as a kill for Rift!
Title.
Playing all these extra matches for the “kill 20” challenge cuz they DC before final hook. No camp. No tunnel. Billy. Almost entirely M1 cuz I’m drawing all the indoor maps today.
Title.
Playing all these extra matches for the “kill 20” challenge cuz they DC before final hook. No camp. No tunnel. Billy. Almost entirely M1 cuz I’m drawing all the indoor maps today.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
lmfao
I've been asking for this since the first Tome. Also being denied an Adept achievement after 9 hooks when someone DCs so there's no way to get Iri Devout is a problem and what took me 15 games in a row trying to get Plague Adept
DCs count as kills on the emblems. It used to not, but it should now. I know there’s also a bug with the Devout emblem recently, as evidenced by the Adept Twins threads in General.
Yeah, I made one of the adept twins threads. I got my plague adept a couple months ago, so if they fixed it for emblems it was recently. I'm still suspect in that though since DCs give bonus points for Brutality and not Sacrifice.