Leatherface main callout post
What's the deal with not wearing Dwight's face? I see mostly Claudette, sometimes Meg, and once even a Jake, but never a Dwight?
What's up with that?
What's the deal with not wearing Dwight's face? I see mostly Claudette, sometimes Meg, and once even a Jake, but never a Dwight?
What's up with that?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Claudette's face is the most noticeable of the 4 faces which is probably why it's the one used the most.
Maybe they are using Dwight but it’s unnoticeable.
Claudette face best face
I used The Dwight face one game. My LF wouldn't leave the damn locker...