Love getting sandbagged.

Especially when the killer is near hook when I have Kindred so everyone can clearly see it and they run up and yank me off the hook without BT on top of it all. Solo ques are great.

Comments

  • I hate getting farmed like that too! I'm a solo and kindred is wonderful, but you will always have teams that don't care. Not everyone likes self care but I pack it for three reasons: Franklin's Demise, bad teammates, and spiting bad teammates who want to heal me at the gates even though they didn't help me when I helped them lol!

  • Yeah kindred is not such a great perk in solo q somtimes. The moment they'll see somebody else is going for the hook they just rush to yank you before the other guy gets there

  • @HellDescent said:

    Yeah kindred is not such a great perk in solo q somtimes. The moment they'll see somebody else is going for the hook they just rush to yank you before the other guy gets there

    I didn't need to be called out like this,,, I need those bp! But the good thing about two people at the hook is that they can protect you and speed up the healing process!

  • @megswifey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1813557#Comment_1813557

    I didn't need to be called out like this,,, I need those bp! But the good thing about two people at the hook is that they can protect you and speed up the healing process!

    lol if only they they did that. They yoinked me off and just ran away in the opposite direction...like yeah you're a great teammate.

  • @LeleLP said:

    Especially when the killer is near hook when I have Kindred so everyone can clearly see it and they run up and yank me off the hook without BT on top of it all. Solo ques are great.

    you gotta love the pricks that stand waiting at a pallet to slam it in your face and get you downed so they can run off and get totem points and do a gen or find the hatch to camp or use a key on while you get camped

  • Conversely I love when people sandbag when I'm Pyramid Head, not only do i down the hooked survivor again, I get a free hit on the "Unhooker"