Auric Cells and Linking BHVR account
@ dbd management Before you deploy something like the BHVR linking platform, workout all the bugs so people don't lose out on money? In short, I linked my account back when it was fresh, lost all my cross-play friends, unlink the account BECAUSE the immature BHVR linking platform was broken AND could not play with friends, then lost Steam store purchased auric cells. Now, the consumer (me) lost this entire time:
1 - couldn't play with cross-platform friends for 8 weeks because of the immature platform, so the action led to
2 - can't get auric cells back after the claimed fixes to the immature platform
Based on the response I got from DBD support, there is no way to get the auric cells back. Look, I am sure there is someway to reissue it on the backend, but the lack of support here due to the circumstances is ridiculous. Just lost another player.
Comments