Open letter

Dear sirs and madams,

I was the Doctor. The map was Haddonfield. The round wasn’t going my way so I was fully content and satisfied with my one hook. The gates were open and you were free to go. But no, you got greedy and had to go for that hook save. Borrowed Time? Apparently the only person with BT was on the hook. So instead of me getting one sacrifice I wound up getting 3. I don’t know exactly what went wrong except you done gone effed up. So don’t blame me. I didn’t make you do it.

Comments

  • EGC is when most killers secure hooks. Either from hook trades or just straight up failed attempts.

    If I'm survivor I dont mind trading at that stage as the game is basically over anyway. I'd rather die a hero than live as a coward.

  • EBA71C7F-FF1B-46F3-A168-3A53C0A01B18.jpeg

    This sum it up from your perspective?

  • @SleepyWillo said:

    EGC is when most killers secure hooks. Either from hook trades or just straight up failed attempts.

    If I'm survivor I dont mind trading at that stage as the game is basically over anyway. I'd rather die a hero than live as a coward.

    Its better to live for one hour as a tiger than a whole lifetime as a worm - The Cat

    Whoever heard of a wormskin rug - Arnold Rimmer

  • Lol, well it’s not like I all of a sudden came roaring back to life and mowed them all down like a pro. They threw the game all by themselves from my perspective. But hey, I don’t mind. I’m just a survivor main taking a short cut though the killer challenges so I can get to the end of the last level of the Rift faster. I’ll take any sacrifice I can get, even if it means I let you crawl into the corner and let the entity take you.