Standing on top of the rock wall on Mt.Ormond
I'm referring to the long rock that's in front of the resort, can't miss it, behind the rock should be some generic maze tiles, in front of the rock is the entire Mt.Ormond resort, to the left is a small unique shack that's exclusive to Mt.Ormond.
Is standing on this rock an exploit? @MandyTalk
The rock clearly has two sets of stairs leading on top, so of course you're supposed to be able to stand up there, I find it hard to believe that the team members who modeled the rock accidentally made stairs. Some people seem to think standing on the rock is an exploit you can get banned for, and will feverishly throw the match just to "punish" the person(s) that dared stand on top of that rock.
Are my assumptions incorrect, are you not supposed to stand on that rock?
Comments
It is an exploit yes, you can also get on it to and hit them
Both sides can get onto that rock so there's nothing to exploit.
The obvious answers are the best.
I figured as much, thanks for the speedy response.