Anymore Legendary Skins Coming?
With them being announced earlier this year I thought we might of started to see some other characters get some legendary skins of new survivors or licensed ones. But it seems we didn't really get much for them...curious to think what they have planned for some Survivor/Killer ones. I don't think anyone other than Cheryl has had Legendary skins.
I think with this being in place in the game we should see some more Stranger Things Characters, Evil Dead and Possibly some Walking Dead Characters?
Comments
RE legendary skins too
So many possibilities with that game
yeah, I don't know if they'd add them to the original Characters? Like have a Leon Legendary for Felix and a Claire for Meg? Be interesting to see how that would work
I don't think they will, it would be interesting if they did but its not a 100% chance that they could
But Claire Meg would be nice, and whatever the girly's name from RE4 is for Kate cause apparently her AI wasn't that good
oh god not her "Ashley" ... what a pain she was haha...Oh i think Until Dawn would be awesome to add too, just think there is so many possibilities for crossovers and stuff
Yeah, hell even Back 4 Blood (Left 4 Dead's soul heir) would work too
I think after receiving feedback on the legendary skins released, they decided to make some of the planned legendarys purple rarity. Which was a good move.
I think the two killer ones currently out are great and can’t wait for an equivalent skin for Hillbilly.
I've applied for my Alpha key...I can't wait!
yeah they've been great, Oni and Krampus are always awesome to see in the game
I would get the alpha key for the game, but I am a console gamer so I can't 🙁