If the devs were to stop releasing content for something like 6 months
If the devs were to stop releasing new content to balance and fix the games bugs for something like 6 months would you be for or against it?
If the devs were to stop releasing new content to balance and fix the games bugs for something like 6 months would you be for or against it?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd be a little disappointed for no new content, but this game really needs a dedicated Operation Health.
5 months of playing something else.
I'd be fine with it.
Totally fine and I'll be their daily tester on LIVE servers.
Sounds great as long as they fixed a bunch of balance, QoL, bug, and graphical issues