Couple of things that have been bugging me...
Killers who maliciously camp and/or tunnel from start to finish unprovoked: Why do you do it? Isn't it boring for you? Do you actually enjoy chases or do you just hate people?
Survivors: Why are there so many BNPs? Every other game I get at least 2 BNPs. Is this some sort of "protest" against... what? I'm genuinely so confused, and I just want answers
Survivors who BM the Killer unprovoked: Why? Are you trying to tilt people? Are you trying to keep aggro? Are you trying to just have some sort of interaction with the Killer directly that isn't slamming a pallet in their face?
Killers who don't break the pallet: Come on dude. I've been looping you around this same pallet for a long time, and it's clear you're not catching me at this tile. Why aren't you breaking the pallet? You're only embarrassing yourself.
Survivors: When there are 2 people left and 2+ gens still needed to be completed, why, oh why, do you stealth across the map, not touch a single gen, and just waste time? You are holding the game hostage. Just give yourselves up. We already know you're not going to win this match.
Killers who run Sloppy on Legion: W H Y ???????? My brain hurts from just how clueless that decision is. You're entire power is keeping people injured + info. Why is the hell do you run Sloppy on Legion? This irritates me more than Mathieu Cote saying "go play Civilization or something".
Comments