Turning Hit Validation Off Was Mistake
So, you turn off Hit Validation because it made Oni 'unplayable', yet with it off, every other killer, in the hands of different region players and people that live in Mcdonalds, now have their bs advantage back. Why was that the call you made? If it was me, I would leave it active and just warn players that Oni is experiencing issues. That was the healthier decision here. But no, I guess it's another few weeks of bs gameplay, hit through walls, around corners, from miles away etc until it gets reactivated.
Comments
But it's on right now. It got re-enabled with the hotfix.
Where's the announcement? I never saw anything anywhere.
And even so, if it is on, it's doing F all
https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1336359775718821888
There is no way it's back on. I have versed way too many killers that hit from the moon. If it is back on, then the devs have once again royally messed up!