I mean... Please?
I know the Blight Serum add-on was kinda your baby and all, even if a decent amount of killers found it perplexingly useless, but by making it no longer usable/faded out, you could've at the very LEAST done us a solid by bumping it to the back of the line of available add-ons! Now I have a killer with 1 of these wretched things left, and every time I want to use my favorite yellow add-on for them, I have to scroll another page over, when before this wasn't the case.
This may just be a pet peeve for me, but honestly... c'mon! I have characters with pustula petal, BBQ invitations, Red envelopes, and even all forms of Moon bouquet offerings that have all been pushed to the very last page of their offerings inventories as well as being made translucent/unusable, and you're telling me that this add-on, despite acquiring the same useless status... has been chosen to remain on the front page, above the ultra rare add-ons, despite being utterly unusable to us?
C'mon devs, I know this is a simple and probably moronic gripe of mine (very low priority), but I Guess I'm just sick of seeing it wasting my inventory space and inventory priority considering that you're not gonna even allow me to use it... And feel (hope) that I'm not the only one who feels this way.
Please Bump it to the 2nd page below the brown add-ons, unless you activate it for usage again.
Comments
You can still use the add-on. +it being an event item makes it on 1st page.