People that try to befriend the killer
I understand the logic of teaming with a killer before hand. I don’t agree with it but I understand it. But in the middle of the game? I had a person constantly trying to make noise to get the killer’s attention and pointing in my direction today. To make matters worse I was bonded to them because of aftercare so I couldn’t escape them no matter what but fortunately with respect to the killer (PH) he wasn’t having none of it. After being downed and hooked they finally got the memo to cut it out, but why? All I can think is that this BS works more often than it doesn’t.
Comments
Isn’t this a reportable offense?
Did you report them?
That's not befriending the Killer. That behavior is toxic and greifing, which I do believe is reportable. Sorry you got sandbagged like that 😬
I didn’t report it mainly because what the person was trying to do didn’t work. I didn’t even get hooked that round. I just thought it was stupid because he was bringing more attention to himself than to me.
Thinking about it, I wouldn’t at all be surprised if it was a grade schooler. I saw this behavior all of the time when I played Friday the 13th except it was always more obvious because of mics.
I've seen that happen a couple of times. Fortunately, that practice isn't widely spread. However, it's definitely against the rules. If ever you do see it, feel free to take a recording and report it. I understand you didn't that time, but it's worth doing to stamp out the practice.