Well, personally jump scares are a part of every horror game although I do believe if they do, they should add a disclaimer when you start the game, they already have to make one.
This is a horror game, and jump scares are about all it can offer for that since being chased doesn't really offer it with so many people good at chases, or even enjoying them. They don't fear being spotted.
And if the new stealth killer can defeat OoO all the better.
Well, a jumpscare isn't really scary, it is just startling. We need another killer that makes you panic like an Oni dashing towards you at full speed in the open. That is terrifying to me lol.
Well, a jumpscare isn't really scary, it is just startling. We need another killer that makes you panic like an Oni dashing towards you at full speed in the open. That is terrifying to me lol.
I don't think its just being startled. When tier 1 Myers scare the crap outta me its because I think im safe since I don't hear anything but then he just appears around the corner doing the wide walk with a knife.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
A low or undetectable radio killer like Myers, Ghostface, Hag and Wraith. After all this is a horror game.
Well, personally jump scares are a part of every horror game although I do believe if they do, they should add a disclaimer when you start the game, they already have to make one.
No. I hate Hag so much because of this. It makes my heart stop.
Absolutely.
This is a horror game, and jump scares are about all it can offer for that since being chased doesn't really offer it with so many people good at chases, or even enjoying them. They don't fear being spotted.
And if the new stealth killer can defeat OoO all the better.
This is the best kind of killer. Real horror atmosphere will probably not happen but this is the closest thing.
im always open for new killers that can make me jump :D
Ok, I think we all know where this is going.
Where is it going?
Well, a jumpscare isn't really scary, it is just startling. We need another killer that makes you panic like an Oni dashing towards you at full speed in the open. That is terrifying to me lol.
Starts with Spring and ends with Trap
Oh hell yeah. Springtrap would be a fantastic jumpscare killer!
I don't think its just being startled. When tier 1 Myers scare the crap outta me its because I think im safe since I don't hear anything but then he just appears around the corner doing the wide walk with a knife.