since moris got nerfed..

every match atleast 1 key.. the number 1 cheap item.. i say that as more a survivor main bring finally a nerf for this stupid no brainer item.

even tho nobody escaped with a key in my games its just dumb to have that pressure of "omg there is a key"

Comments

  • Just tunnel them.

    They'll learn to not bring them anymore when they're deleted from the match in under two minutes.

  • Bring a mori to counter the key.

    Oh, wait...

  • I just lobby dodge, In high ranks i get matches fast so i don't have to worry. I also like to play hag with franklins if i see it sometimes and they almost always end up killing themselves trying to get the key back.

    Like I support Mori's getting nerfed even if it does this and i barely play survivor if i don't have a challenge/daily.