Serious bug, posting in GD for more visibility
I have already made a proper bug report, but i wan't to make sure this gets visibility, because survivors are starting to exploit it in my games.
Tagged:
Mod
I have already made a proper bug report, but i wan't to make sure this gets visibility, because survivors are starting to exploit it in my games.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've noticed this bug in a Streamer's stream
Posting it here does not increase visibility for the team who takes care of this - we see the bugs in the category and forward them. https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bugs Please keep it in here only.