New moris with pyramid head.

Do new moris work if I throw someone in a cage twice instead if hooking twice?

Comments

  • @GhostMaceNotCrusty said:

    Do new moris work if I throw someone in a cage twice instead if hooking twice?

    Final judgement has not been effected by the mori changes, in the fact Moris work more like final judgement does as you need survivors to be on their last hook before you can judge them.

  • Not sure if double cages work, but if you hook them then cage, or cage then hook instead, you will be able to mori the survivor with the offering.

  • It's not exactly about them being hooked/caged twice. If their next hook would kill them, they can be mori'd. I assume the same logic applies to someone that has lost 2 hook stages to cages, as someone that has been caged twice will still die immediately the next time they're hooked/caged.

    Someone that goes into struggle state on their first hook can still be mori'd after only being unhooked once, as their next hook would kill them.