Flashlights still feel horrible
I miss how they were before 4.4.0, god they still feel terrible. They're better in 4.4.1.... but ugh
I miss how they were before 4.4.0, god they still feel terrible. They're better in 4.4.1.... but ugh
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I lose the beam sometimes and it stops the animation, I don't get the flashlight save or the blind.
Bhvr completley ruined flashlights. They never should have changed the angle in the first place. I used to be so good at flashlight saves but not anymore :(
I actually prefer the new angle it feels way better and the five is top tier.
I am a dunce. I have yet to figure that out and stopped trying. Some tricks you can teach old dogs but some you can't.