Lag issues?
Is anyone else experiencing bad lag issues today? Just had a match where everyone's ping was constantly skyrocketing to 150-300+ ping.
Solo Queue, EST, NA Servers - Usually sit at 35-40 ping and have high speed internet so it wasnt me.
Is anyone else experiencing bad lag issues today? Just had a match where everyone's ping was constantly skyrocketing to 150-300+ ping.
Solo Queue, EST, NA Servers - Usually sit at 35-40 ping and have high speed internet so it wasnt me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've been experiencing lag issues as well, but I play on Stadia on my Mac so I don't know if it's because my graphics card can't process the game that well (it's a few years old) or if it's due to the game. I'm also in EST if that helps!
I've been having crazy lag issues too. EST and NA servers too.
I don't think it's on my end because I'm fine with everything but DBD and my internet speed seems fine when I check it, but there's still the possibility it's just my end and not the server.