It looks good but I'm holding off a while on it, apparently it's got noticeable bugs and is still full price. I'll probably wait a while until it's on sale.
It looks good but I'm holding off a while on it, apparently it's got noticeable bugs and is still full price. I'll probably wait a while until it's on sale.
Only had 1 game breaking bug besides that I had no bugs many people say this Game sucks because of bugs yet ever game that launches has bugs even games that are already out look at dbd lol
I'm waiting until I have some time off during Christmas before I play it, plus I'm having the game as a Christmas present anyway - so I've not started it yet, so trying to avoid hearing everything about it, is not easy!!
I'm waiting until I have some time off during Christmas before I play it, plus I'm having the game as a Christmas present anyway - so I've not started it yet, so trying to avoid hearing everything about it, is not easy!!
ye having tons of fun only had one game breaking bug besides that i had no problems with the game
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's got bugs for days, but oh em gee it's so good.
It looks good but I'm holding off a while on it, apparently it's got noticeable bugs and is still full price. I'll probably wait a while until it's on sale.
Only had 1 game breaking bug besides that I had no bugs many people say this Game sucks because of bugs yet ever game that launches has bugs even games that are already out look at dbd lol
I'm waiting until I have some time off during Christmas before I play it, plus I'm having the game as a Christmas present anyway - so I've not started it yet, so trying to avoid hearing everything about it, is not easy!!
ye having tons of fun only had one game breaking bug besides that i had no problems with the game